Welcome to ELLE JAMES’S BROTHERHOOD PROTECTORS Kindle World!
As part of the Kindle Worlds program, you will see some of your favorite authors writing stories in my BROTHERHOOD PROTECTOR’S world where you will revisit your favorite kickass military men Hank, Swede, Bear, Duke, Taz, Kujo and Six and the strong women they love.
What to expect: These books will be written by other others, sometimes in different genres or subgenres. They could be sweet, sexy, paranormal, thriller or westerns. You get to try different authors by visiting my Brotherhood Protectors world through their stories.
For more information on the books to be included in the BROTHERHOOD PROTECTORS Kindle World:
Join ELLE JAMES’S BROTHERHOOD PROTECTORS Facebook Group
Follow BROTHERHOOD PROTECTORS on Twitter #BroProKW
Join ELLE JAMES’S BROTHERHOOD PROTECTORS on Pintrest
Men and women in the military belong to an elite brotherhood. From the moment they enter the armed forces, they learn the value of protecting each other in order to defend the values and people of their great nation. These values hold fast even as SEALs, Delta Forces, and Army Rangers transition from active duty to life as a civilian. Brotherhood Protectors is the brainchild of retired SEAL Hank Patterson who saw it as a way to harness the energy, integrity and desire to protect of those separating from active duty. Based in Montana against the backdrop of the Crazy Mountains, this elite organization is made of the best of the best. Some of these fighting men were born and raised on ranches, cowboys at heart, ready and willing to tackle their assignments. Others might be new to ranching, wrangling and dealing with livestock. But all are ready and willing to protect others, using the skills they learned in the military. In the mountains and on the ranges of Montana, these fighting men meet their matches and fall victim to love they can not resist. Who will be next to take on the challenge?
**NOTE** if you live outside the US: KW books are currently only available from the Amazon US store, but hopefully in the future Amazon will figure out how to offer them Internationally. In the meantime, THIS is how you can download the books on your Kindle account: If you are outside the US, you CAN get a copy of this book. Here’s how:
- Log into your Amazon UK, CA, or AU account.
- Add a United States address to your list of one-click addresses. You could try a hotel address or other business address you find online. The program is only concerned with confirming it is a legit address, not your address. (you can use mine if you need to: PO Box 1031, Rogers, AR 72757)
- Go to Manage Your Content & Devices, and under Country settings, change your location to US. Amazon will ask you to select an address. Select the US address you added to your one-click addresses.
- Now you can click on the Amazon US link, buy the book, and it will download onto your designated device.
- Once the book is downloaded, go back through the process changing everything back to your home country.
**NOTE** if you live in the UK: THIS has been PROVEN to work…so if the above doesn’t work…try this!!
- Sign into your UK Amazon account and go to “manage devices” and “content” then “settings.” Scroll down to country settings.
- Where it says “Click here to learn about other Amazon sites you are eligible to shop on based on your county of residence.” Click the blue word HERE in that sentence. It will say what Amazon store you can shop at.
- Then click on learn about (again, it’s in blue font)
- Then click the yellow bar near the bottom that says “Transfer your kindle account to US Amazon.” It will transfer your account over to the US site and you can buy as normal.
- To change it back, just do the reverse of the instructions so change from US Amazon back to the UK
January 11, 2018 Launch